#1  14.05.2009 03:04:19

csaBa
Участник
FireFox 3.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 1/ -0 ]

I just don't understand

Hi all!

Here are some questions just keep picking me.
Before the IP-change (I guess there was any), in the good old times there was an admin on the server watching and guarding and keeping the game clear and clean and so. Why did you leave this good habit away? That is the best server in Euroasia, so on The Islands, but Iam affraid, I have to say soon, it used to be. Almost on every single map the cheaters appear and kill our time and our joy, our game. Lots of the oldtimers keep saying 'cheat off or ban', but nobody does anything, 'cause nobody can, I guess. The only way team kill them, but it is just wasting time, they gonna be back tomorrow using other nick.
But I'm speaking bullshit, because some kind of admins do appear sometimes. I think so, they are admin, as they have got ping about 10, maximum 20. Im speaking about the high ping server of course, where everybody have got ping over 100. If you join to the high ping server with low ping usually you are redirected to the low ping server wich is fair enough.
Can you imagine what does the ping-rate 10 mean among idiots, who are running to and froh with ping 200? The guy see you 20 times earlier than you him. You just try to have a look through the doorway and bang. You've not even seen him. So Iam wondering why these guys are not redirected.
Or they hack the system somehow (that means they are cheaters) either they are admins not good enough playing on the low ping server so they just go on the high ping server and they can feel how bloody superhero they are, because they have score 25-1 and everobody are owned around them. My humble opinion is that it is a kind of cheat as well.
Every game has rules (even the rugby does). 'Players with ping lower than 40 ms will be reconnected when more than 8 players are connected'. Ignoring or skipping the rules is cheating. Why they do that?
One more thing.
I've just played cs and there was a guy named ewfff who played really unreal (killed only headshoot etc.). Its suspiciosus, even if bb5 (the 1st on the list) does so under other nick. (he plays with the nick e.g. 'red' everybody call him a cheater and suddenly turn to bb5 so people start to shut up.)
So, he plays and the guy who seems to be an oldtimer on the server called siX[sw]Xis | Xp3 claimed him as cheater and (as we usually do with the cheaters) started to TK him. The next moment was that:
* [ATAC] ewfffff banned siX[sw]Xis | Xp3
Perhaps I have a particulary big sense of fairness, but it was NOT nice at all. This ewfff should say 'hey, man, stop doing this, i am a fkin admin, and i have überskills (or I am allow to cheat)'. But he didnt give even a word.
I have a feeling sometimes that these admin guys playing gods on the server. Maybe that is right, but I think they should play an other role.

all the best
csaBa

Отсутствует

#2  14.05.2009 20:50:03

IRON
What the hell is going on?
Mozilla 1.9
Рейтинг :   [+ 82/ -4 ]

Re: I just don't understand

csaBa написал:

Why did you leave this good habit away?

The game is not primary thing in the admin's life, as it's true for each normal person. So sometimes admins don't have enough time to play so much time.

csaBa написал:

Lots of the oldtimers keep saying 'cheat off or ban'

I'm not wondered. Every time when somebody kill 2 or 3 times, most of people crying that somebody has cheats. And 80% of them are wrong.

csaBa написал:

but nobody does anything, 'cause nobody can, I guess.

Of course. If they could ban, even you could be banned after some lucky kills :)

csaBa написал:

I think so, they are admin, as they have got ping about 10, maximum 20.

All people from Ukraine with low ping have possibility to enter to High Latency server. But they'll be redirected soon after first ping check by the server.
Each person can said that has admin privileges. But you shouldn't listen and believe them with out proofs of their words. The proofs can be message using admin console. I hope you saw admin messages by white font on the left of the center of your screen.

csaBa написал:

Can you imagine what does the ping-rate 10 mean among idiots, who are running to and froh with ping 200?

Yes, I can imagine that the people with ping 10-40 difficult to shoot and hit enemy who has ping above 200. Also the same situation with try to hitting low ping target. As the server settings were built for High ping players, so difficult to play with low ping on it. So, don't think that low ping player have so big advantage.

csaBa написал:

Ignoring or skipping the rules is cheating.

To play with low ping long time can only admins.

csaBa написал:

This ewfff should say 'hey, man, stop doing this, i am a fkin admin, and i have überskills (or I am allow to cheat)'. But he didnt give even a word.

As I told before about admins...

Кто хочет жить, тот обязан бороться, а кто не захочет сопротивляться в этом мире вечной борьбы, тот не заслуживает права на жизнь. (с) Адольф Гитлер

Have you said your good-byes to the light? (c) Lestat

Отсутствует

#3  14.05.2009 23:59:51

csaBa
Участник
FireFox 3.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 1/ -0 ]

Hi all

IRON, thanks for the response and for making these things clear.

all the best
csaBa

Отсутствует

#4  16.05.2009 14:42:32

Dr.Salvator
Неторопливый адвокат
Opera 9.60
Рейтинг :   [+ 319/ -3 ]

IRON написал:

i am a fkin admin

he must be banned for swearing ;)