#1  17.09.2014 15:54:16

Player_a
lo5er
FireFox 15.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 5/ -2 ]

Ignorance as a way to resolve the matter.

Not surprisingly, the Russian attacked Ukraine. You can not judge what is good and what is bad - adminis-laughable.

Cska an ordinary Russian snitch - and I did not offend him at this point. Anyone can judge for yourself by watching the demo from September 10 in my post of the day.

The truth defends itself.

Отсутствует

#2  17.09.2014 18:56:02

[RC] KOTbKA
с ув.ваша пьяная Котя.....
FireFox 32.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 72/ -10 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Re: Ignorance as a way to resolve the matter.

Politics ? Here ? Really ? Can't imagine how you can fall lower than that .:facepalm:

Меня окружает множество хороших людей , но я им без боя не сдамся !

Отсутствует

#3  17.09.2014 21:04:40

Player_a
lo5er
FireFox 15.0

If I fall down, only just for that to stand up stronger.
"The Fall" is a situation in which I was banned. The fall of normality and nay rules.
Cska (an ordinary Russian snitch) wrote: "polish bot" on chat serveral times, not Player_a is a bot - who deals with politics and doing tours in the direction of origin ?? Do not be fooled like the rest of the admins.

Отсутствует

#4  18.09.2014 05:27:02

[RC] KOTbKA
с ув.ваша пьяная Котя.....
FireFox 32.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 72/ -10 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

What is wrong with polish bot ? I have cleaner bot and i love it :c) Sometimes i set my name as Israel Defence Force and report haters who screams something like "F*** Israel" and such . But in your case i see no discrimination or something so much offensive that can be punished . Polish is your nationality , and you are not the best player , so i see only statement of fact =\

Меня окружает множество хороших людей , но я им без боя не сдамся !

Отсутствует

#5  18.09.2014 10:42:57

Player_a
lo5er
FireFox 15.0

If you do not see it you are nearsighted(such an affliction of the mutual admiration society) -watch this demo - and then write it. If someone does not have the will never not see anything and so it is in your case. These are not the only words that fall under my address. I would throw screenshots, but I can not open a demo of the game.

You have entered an example, but it is unfortunately missed because such situations have occurred many times and always ended the same way(I'm not going to quote them by reason of their multitude) - I'm banned.

What is that?

BASIC RULES
I. Communication
The following prohibitions are effectual for all types of communications available on the server during the game including text chat and voice chat as well as for nicknames.
IT  IS  STRICTLY  FORBIDDEN:
    1. to use foul or obscene language
    2. to offend any player directly
    3. to insult any player's race, national, religious, aesthetic, sexual and team senses or political views
    4. to make any kind of advertising, clear or hidden
    5. to provoke any player to inadequate behavior
    6. to threaten any player in one way or another
    7. to force any player to encounter in the real life
    8. to talk about buying, distribution, directions for use or effects of taking substances with narcotic effects and/or their derivatives
    9. to repeat any text or voice message or radio command more than 3 times in a row (flood)
   10. to state any expression breaking the Law of Ukraine in one way or another.

1. http://www.cs.iptcom.net/#!cs_banlist
2. Player_a |a| MassaCre |a|
3. Abnormal Behaviour
4. BeeR | [M]-Slip.PG
5. cs.iptcom.net-27015-1409101957-de_mirage.dem.bz2

"Discussion closed"

Отсутствует

Board footer