#1  13.11.2013 13:20:35

Dehumanizer
Участник
Chrome 30.0

Очень важная тема

Игроки с низким пинг должно быть позволено играть внутри высокой латентностью

players with low ping must be allowed to play inside High latency coz they dont effect the game stability unlike the player with high ping <- those are the problem.. they can see ppl before they show up especially when they use awp :facepalm:

Отсутствует

#2  13.11.2013 14:20:01

Px
☆Tester x64☆
IE 8.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 565/ -51 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Re: Очень важная тема

And the question is?

Я поклоняюсь Святой Троице: Светлому, Тёмному и Нефильтрованному©

Отсутствует

#3  13.11.2013 14:21:40

Dehumanizer
Участник
Chrome 30.0

can we allow low ping players to play inside high latency server ?

Отсутствует

#4  13.11.2013 14:29:03

Slip
kakawka J-Gurdawka
Chrome 21.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 123/ -51 ]

presence of kiss not enough for you?

u Slip To)I(e ka3eJI © Px
и попроси, чтоб тебя кто-то связал, а то ты буйный  © Fox
y koro 6oJIbwe 30 fparoB tot 4utep (c) Px, Slip BbInuwu ce6e HEDeJIbky © xumEk

Отсутствует

#5  13.11.2013 14:34:44

Dehumanizer
Участник
Chrome 30.0

Slip написал:

no, there are so much skilled players left we can share with them a good experiments :)

Отсутствует

#6  13.11.2013 17:37:00

gemini
The Gemini
FireFox 25.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 24/ -1 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Px написал:

And the question is?

The answer already sent to you before 3 days regarding kick to "low-pingers" from High latency until Valve not release the fix of this issue.  and i already said that the complains will be coming soon regarding low-to-High.

Not only kiss, "AHre/I u3 PA9I!" too.

Отсутствует

#7  14.11.2013 12:19:31

АКМ16
Участник
Chrome 30.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 82/ -3 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

gemini написал:

until Valve not release the fix of this issue

:lol::lol::lol::facepalm:

Yes! Kick the Low Pingers and ...

Let the cheaters play.
C'mon get away.
Here, right here, right here is where I'm gonna stay
All night long, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, yeah.

:yes::yes::yes:

Отредактированно АКМ16 (14.11.2013 12:28:57)

Лучше играть плохо, но без читов, чем хорошо, но с ними ©
Одни способны создать, другие способны купить... Первых можно уважать, вторых можно чморить...©
С моей точки зрения, ваша точка зрения не совпадает с правильной точкой зрения ©
:shok: Моя Статистика Ужасна :shok:

Отсутствует

#8  14.11.2013 13:01:38

gemini
The Gemini
FireFox 25.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

АКМ16 написал:

Yes! Kick the Low Pingers and ...

If low-pingers voting about to shutdown low-latency server. so i can change my mind to not kick them =)

АКМ16 написал:

Let the cheaters play.
C'mon get away.
Here, right here, right here is where I'm gonna stay
All night long, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, yeah.

So you left the CS ? and starting write songs in words :haha:

Отсутствует

#9  14.11.2013 14:19:59

Dehumanizer
Участник
Chrome 30.0

gemini написал:

If low-pingers voting about to shutdown low-latency server. so i can change my mind to not kick them =)

Intasar my friend.. i do understand ur point and u have all the right to say this as long as they are doing a violation of the server rules.. thats why we are trying here to make the admins do small change to the ping rule to let those guys play with us.
to be honest with u some of those player are playing here even before i join this server and i do give them a respect, when the admins assigned for me a moderator rights i was happy to use it against cheaters, lagers and for foul lang in some cases thats all..
i wont kick a low ping player as i see no harm when they join us, it make no sense to kick them out.
believe me those have the right to play inside any of IPT servers more than anyone.. at least their game is more stable than the others..
besid that the server placed in Ukraine, what do u want them to do when low server is empty ? travail out side of their country ? common! :facepalm:

Отсутствует

#10  14.11.2013 16:01:54

[RC] KOTbKA
с ув.ваша пьяная Котя.....
FireFox 25.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 72/ -10 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Nope ... server is set for high ping players  and when low pingers playing , there is difficulties to hit them , aswell for them difficult to hit us , but they see us earlier so they have an advantage . If you think there is no advantage in 100 ms i can show you on any server you chose where i get <30 latency and you get >130 =c) I already showed that difference to Skunk . And i can show to any one who want some :c)

Dehumanizer написал:

what do u want them to do when low server is empty ?

Get some friends to play on server , play on other servers , play thru some proxy servers to raise ping . Much options as you see :)

Отредактированно [RC] KOTbKA (14.11.2013 16:10:14)

Меня окружает множество хороших людей , но я им без боя не сдамся !

Отсутствует

#11  14.11.2013 16:27:38

gemini
The Gemini
FireFox 25.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Dehumanizer написал:

Intasar my friend.. i do understand ur point and u have all the right to say this as long as they are doing a violation of the server rules.. thats why we are trying here to make the admins do small change to the ping rule to let those guys play with us.

I don't have objection if admins take this decision and amendment in ping rules violation. but as you aware that there are 4 Servers now we have. 2 for low-pingers and 2 for high pingers which include DeathMatch I and II.

To be honest, low pingers have benefit of low-latency and If they playing in High latency my question is "What is the benefit for the High latency players" and what is the point to live 4 servers ?

and to be honest, When they play in High latency, most of High latency player Keep asking them to Go in low. the last night i was played with set and Ahre, and admins can check the logs that most the players called them "Cheater" and keep asking me to check them blah blah and the last two player which is currently not remember correctly has been banned for false report against "AHre/I u3 PA9I!". because technically its hard to judge low pingers. but i still have no objection if IPT admins think its OK.

to be honest with u some of those player are playing here even before i join this server and i do give them a respect, when the admins assigned for me a moderator rights i was happy to use it against cheaters, lagers and for foul lang in some cases thats all..

Well we are not here to discuss our rights here, because i saw using this rights for FUN purpose.

i wont kick a low ping player as i see no harm when they join us, it make no sense to kick them out.

It strange to learn this line from you as you already stated above that We have rules for avoiding low pingers from High latency. i think that is why you created this topic to amend in the rule :D

believe me those have the right to play inside any of IPT servers more than anyone.. at least their game is more stable than the others..

You means High latency players can play in low-latency as well ? because in my opinion My game is much better and stable then most of low-pingers :woot:

Dehumanizer написал:

besid that the server placed in Ukraine, what do u want them to do when low server is empty ? travail out side of their country ? common!

Same question is for High latency. What High latency player do if the high latency server is empty ? Travel to Ukrain for low latency , common man :woot:

Отредактированно gemini (14.11.2013 16:29:23)

Отсутствует

#12  14.11.2013 17:02:19

Dehumanizer
Участник
Chrome 30.0

until the server receives the packet loss from both high and low players and synchronizes the information high pingers has a big chance to use the late distance time to shot and kill the low pinger..
i can proof that my self.. try to bog down your connection and play with a 200+ ping to see for yourself how much of an 'advantage' you get.. when i have such ping and i use awp.. i assure u that i will get heads more than when i have 160
ping, i tried it my self and there is no doubt about the advantage i have with high ping

Отсутствует

#13  14.11.2013 17:11:39

[RC] KOTbKA
с ув.ваша пьяная Котя.....
FireFox 25.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 72/ -10 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Dehumanizer написал:

try to bog down your connection and play with a 200+ ping to see for yourself how much of an 'advantage' you get.. when i have such ping and i use awp.. i assure u that i will get heads more than when i have 160
ping,

like i said there is much difference between 40 and 100 distinction of pings. I can show you that on any israelian server you want .

Меня окружает множество хороших людей , но я им без боя не сдамся !

Отсутствует

#14  14.11.2013 18:37:17

AHre/I u3 PA9I!
Участник
Chrome 30.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 13/ -2 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Щас на серваке такие лаги что я превосходства  не ощущаю над пингачами, хотя раньше когда лагов не было так норм было. А пинг понятно что решает если у тебя 100 а у меня 10 то мне легче убить. Игорь на лагах бегает постоянно режет всех подряд, тоже пингач :).

Да да!!! Я против насилия в контре!

Отсутствует

#15  14.11.2013 19:57:57

zabil podpisatsa, asel
Участник
Chrome 25.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 3/ -1 ]

соглашусь, что с пингом 5 играть на хае не камильфо. Даже я со своими пограничными 40 чувствую себя сволочью, когда захожу на хай :rolleyes:

Отсутствует

Board footer