Kn!ghT hawK^
VALVE_0:0:697253469
Ping Limit Violation
Busted

http://www.cs.iptcom.net/#!cs_banlist?bid=159246

http://cs.iptcom.net/hltv//27016/cs.ipt … ly_ipt.dem

high latency empty so played in low latency under normal ping !! :facepalm:
unban plz

Отредактированно T@RN@D@ (02.03.2016 16:27:22)

I'll write this just one time - instead of useless comments, provide proofs, or don't write at all © :ninja:

Отсутствует

#2  02.03.2016 16:29:20

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 48.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 13/ -9 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Re: false report !!!

:/ come on man ! does unban process require that much time ? i saw u online.. u just left. leaving me banned :shok:

I'll write this just one time - instead of useless comments, provide proofs, or don't write at all © :ninja:

Отсутствует

#3  02.03.2016 16:36:04

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 48.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 4/ -8 ]

T@RN@D@ написал:

and now your watch begins :lol:

It's important to feel strong at least once in life, not necessarily being strong..:)

Отсутствует

#4  02.03.2016 17:05:00

Dehumanizer
Модератор
Chrome 48.0

Did you got warned to leave the server before you got banned? How much was your ping? Did you got redirected automatically from low while playing? If you were redirected did you joined the server again after that?

Consider the environment, keep IPT clean :D

Отсутствует

#5  02.03.2016 18:07:17

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 50.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Dehumanizer написал:

Did you got warned to leave the server before you got banned? How much was your ping? Did you got redirected automatically from low while playing? If you were redirected did you joined the server again after that?

No warning was given. Not even once. Ping was usual around 230s.
Yea I did get redirected. But no other players were in high. So I came back to low.

Отсутствует

#6  02.03.2016 20:49:13

psycho
Участник
Chrome 48.0
Рейтинг :   [+ / - ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

T@RN@D@ написал:

Dehumanizer написал:

No warning was given. Not even once. Ping was usual around 230s.
Yea I did get redirected. But no other players were in high. So I came back to low.

Try not to play with new nicks lil bro. What will you receive by getting them banned for lowskills?

Отредактированно psycho (02.03.2016 20:49:25)

Battle is not over until I win

Отсутствует

#7  02.03.2016 20:54:21

Dehumanizer
Модератор
Chrome 48.0

If you will get back after every time you get redirect what is the point of the whole redirection system?
The servers here has immunity system and you should be aware of it by now right?

Отсутствует

#8  02.03.2016 23:44:52

MOD
Участник
Opera 35.0

psycho написал:

Try not to play with new nicks lil bro. What will you receive by getting them banned for lowskills?

yes . I'm 100% with that point :facepalm:

"Sometimes when I'm talking, my words can't keep up with my thoughts. I wonder why we think faster than we speak. Probably so we can think twice.” ©Bill Watterson
“In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks.” ©Bill Watterson

Отсутствует

#9  03.03.2016 04:50:16

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 50.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Dehumanizer написал:

If you will get back after every time you get redirect what is the point of the whole redirection system?
The servers here has immunity system and you should be aware of it by now right?

;) 1. when I get redirected/if I get redirected even if there is a single player that s been redirected with me to high I don't join the sv back

2. I believe when this report was made there were less than 12 people in low (I was in Ipt from 1 hour or so and not a single soul came to high. The players who did come run away too early after they keep dying :/ )

3. 230 ping . when 40 or nearby ping players come to high, i check the low lat there will be players there .they don't have any problems killinhy high pingers.. (And I like them playing.. Becomes more fun when they got advantage against me )
So y do the same player report when we play in low when there are no one in high.

4.this is not the 1st time I get reportd by ping limit from the same player (fast ppc steam ID = W140, tuno cbou Alex r . I talked to him and he says his colleague played not him) both the time I got reportd was bcoz I kept killing the guy continuously...

5. I love Ipt that's y I stay in this sv jumping from low to high coz there r very less players nowadays.

6. And as for redirection system ... It says players above 40 will be redirected. But I still can't figure out how they r redirectd. Players above 300 stays sometime and 100 ping guy gets redirected... And even high pingers get redirected to low lat saying they have low ping.

7. Ulranians will always have a immunity.. Pfff  recently a topic where a guy avoided even the extended ban... No additional action were taken. That's y these guys report anyone who makes them feel insecured.

Отредактированно T@RN@D@ (03.03.2016 04:51:17)

Отсутствует

#10  03.03.2016 04:55:01

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 50.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

MOD написал:

psycho написал:

yes . I'm 100% with that point :facepalm:

That's precisely the point. U report people after u have speced them correctly man. Come on ! I startd cs way later than these guys... And I ve got a decent idea of when/whom and if to report a player... It's not that hard to diff between hacks or no hacks.. If u r not sure then y not  stay quite and let the moderator/admin take or of it or any other players suggestions

Отсутствует

#11  03.03.2016 05:04:12

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 48.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

a guy avoided even the extended ban... No additional action were taken

Yes,no action but  that guy was  consoled in another thread :D

Отредактированно *Blitzkrieg*Tushar (03.03.2016 05:05:02)

It's important to feel strong at least once in life, not necessarily being strong..:)

Отсутствует

#12  03.03.2016 14:40:23

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 48.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

hmm. no reply.. fine

i ll keep this in mind.
if low pinger playing in high if he gets redirectd once and then joins again.. ill report him without any warnings. i hope u ll do the same justice that u did to "fast ppc".

Отсутствует

#13  04.03.2016 13:00:42

vaity96
Участник
FireFox 44.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 3/ -1 ]

Maybe you're  asking a wrong question ?

Отсутствует

#14  05.03.2016 21:31:36

MOD
Участник
Opera 35.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

That's precisely the point. U report people after u have speced them correctly man. Come on ! I startd cs way later than these guys... And I ve got a decent idea of when/whom and if to report a player... It's not that hard to diff between hacks or no hacks.. If u r not sure then y not  stay quite and let the moderator/admin take or of it or any other players suggestions

no no I just mean : play with ur name bro , no 1 will report u with your official name cause all players know u =)

thats why I only play with my name when I don't have lags . people reporting everywhere (especially if u killed them more than once) , and the admins wont remove the false ban until u cry and tell them : "please pride admin unban me " :rolleyes:

"Sometimes when I'm talking, my words can't keep up with my thoughts. I wonder why we think faster than we speak. Probably so we can think twice.” ©Bill Watterson
“In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks.” ©Bill Watterson

Отсутствует

#15  06.03.2016 05:19:07

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 50.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

MOD написал:

T@RN@D@ написал:

no no I just mean : play with ur name bro , no 1 will report u with your official name cause all players know u =)

thats why I only play with my name when I don't have lags . people reporting everywhere (especially if u killed them more than once) , and the admins wont remove the false ban until u cry and tell them : "please pride admin unban me " :rolleyes:

I might be safe that way but this false report may have  got gud players  frm the sv .... Maybe that's y players keep on decreasing. :rolleyes: don't feel like begging when i m not at fault.. Besides found a few back up sv s fr times like this :P and of course I have my beloved animes

Отсутствует

#16  06.03.2016 15:26:42

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 48.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

found a few back up sv s fr times like this

Which ones ?

Отсутствует

#17  06.03.2016 15:42:33

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 48.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar написал:

T@RN@D@ написал:

Which ones ?

posting other ips in the forum is forbidden i suppose :P but let me tell u :P boring indian svs :laughing:

Отсутствует

#18  07.03.2016 01:41:26

Dehumanizer
Модератор
Chrome 48.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

;) 1. when I get redirected/if I get redirected even if there is a single player that s been

redirected with me to high I don't join the sv back

this reason doesn't give you the right to keep joining low latency server after the redirection.

2. I believe when this report was made there were less than 12 people in low (I was in Ipt from 1 hour or so

and not a single soul came to high.

the demo you provided has been watched along with the opposite demo from High Latency server while you were
getting redirecting:
http://cs.iptcom.net/hltv//27015/cs.ipt … ec.dem.bz2

you were playing under nick: Desert cold | Red Nose, there was 3 other players playing with you:
1)gohan.in
2)BM
3)ArtiC feveR | Blue eyes
you played with them till 05:52 then you left the game by your own and gets back at 12:32 with

different nick which is "Kn!ghT hawK^"
at this time there were 2 players which is:
1)cR1T1k@l
2)BM
you and cR1T1k@l was playing as CT against BM till he left the game at 16:22 and you directly left it at the

same time and went to Low Latency server instead of playing against cR1T1k@l
probably those players are not count as souls for you maybe alians, the only souls you consider is the one inside Low Latency.
lets get back to the beginning of this demo where you started a very interesting conversation with the player

"gohan.in" and it goes like:
Desert cold | Red Nose :  ping limit violation :P fix it before someone reports u goku :)'
gohan.in :  :poop:
Desert cold | Red Nose :  ) ignore my words and repent later maybe ?? :)
gohan.in :  do waht

if you really think that he is violating the ping limit why wont you just accept that you did the same at Low Latency ?

teasing the players and bugging their butts then coming here and crying that the server is empty all the times while there is a message showing up the time you join the server which has less than 12 players telling you that:
[PB] Ping checking disabled due to immunity...
but you and some other bots still thinking that your smarter than the server system and you have the rights to ruin

others game by applying your own rules on them.
tuno cbou Alex r has all the right to report you when your fooling the gremlins and keep joining the wrong server.

The players who did come run away too early after they keep dying :/ )

welcome to the online gaming world, where people play and then get bored and quit and then join back and so on,

exactly like you did here.

3. 230 ping . when 40 or nearby ping players come to high, i check the low lat there will be players there

.they don't have any problems killinhy high pingers.. (And I like them playing.. Becomes more fun when they got

advantage against me )
So y do the same player report when we play in low when there are no one in high.

because he has the right to do that :rolleyes:

5. I love Ipt that's y I stay in this sv jumping from low to high coz there r very less players nowadays.

if everyone will do the same your doing, hight latency will remain empty the whole day, if you really love IPT then

play inside the server which made to fit your game performance and try to keep it avtive.

6. And as for redirection system ... It says players above 40 will be redirected. But I still can't figure out how

they r redirectd. Players above 300 stays sometime and 100 ping guy gets redirected... And even high pingers get

redirected to low lat saying they have low ping.

this is only in your imagination.

7.recently a topic where a guy avoided even the extended ban... No additional action were taken.

Server rules:

IV. Actions of the server's administration
    1. It is prohibited to try to involve the server's administration in a discussion on wrongful acts of the

administration or non-applying sanctions to the other players even if they break the server's rules. All questions

about the fallacy of the server's administrators decisions one should solve with use of private messages, forum or ICQ

(the ICQ UIN can be found in the forum by the administrator's profile ). You must expound the problem and provide

objective proofs of the administrator's mistake. This can be a demo, a screenshot or the chat log.

T@RN@D@ написал:

:/ come on man ! does unban process require that much time ? i saw u online.. u just left. leaving

me banned :shok:

T@RN@D@ написал:

hmm. no reply.. fine

i ll keep this in mind.

keep in mind also that admins are not your employees whenever you call them they should respond same moment, your case took not less than 4 hours to be checked and you didn't had any problem later to post a very long boring article claiming that your wrongful act is right when the answer for all your questions is posted already before, in fact you don't have to wait for any admin answer as the server is answering you already everytime you join it if pay attention but you dont and for you its ok to waste our time.

2150_20160307014126_ping.jpg

Отсутствует

#19  07.03.2016 01:50:43

Dehumanizer
Модератор
Chrome 48.0

MOD написал:

no no I just mean : play with ur name bro , no 1 will report u with your official name cause all players know u =)s

i don't think if he use his known nick it will help him in low latency, as he has already gained so many enemies there and he knows exactly why is that but he don't want to get along with it which is his problem not our, they know the rules and they took advantage of that to punish him he should be smarter than them and not violate it especially when he is playing with them ;)

and the admins wont remove the false ban until u cry and tell them : "please pride admin unban me " :rolleyes:

you all said this only when rules goes against your behavior, otherwise all admins are nice especially when they do what you want :rolleyes:

Отсутствует

#20  07.03.2016 02:00:27

Dehumanizer
Модератор
Chrome 48.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

Besides found a few back up sv s fr times like this :P

if that so then why your screaming here? :cool:

Отсутствует

#21  07.03.2016 02:03:37

Dehumanizer
Модератор
Chrome 48.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

Which ones ?

i had no problem to close your mouth here for another 30 days, want to try ? :rolleyes:

Отсутствует

#22  07.03.2016 02:03:37

Dehumanizer
Модератор
Chrome 48.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

Which ones ?

i had no problem to close your mouth here for another 30 days, want to try ? :rolleyes:

Отсутствует

#23  07.03.2016 07:02:51

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 50.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Dehumanizer написал:

T@RN@D@ написал:

Besides found a few back up sv s fr times like this :P

if that so then why your screaming here? :cool:

Found those later :cool:

Отсутствует

#24  07.03.2016 07:08:26

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 50.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Dehumanizer написал:

T@RN@D@ написал:

posting other ips in the forum is forbidden i suppose :P

here you go, i like when people pull out their finger from their butts so that they can breath some oxygen which makes their brains work properly :cool:

Well now all the peices are fitting in. Well my anatomy is just fine. But I always thought there were ppl out there who breath from their butt and sh*t from their mouth. Keep breathing buddy..

Отсутствует

#25  07.03.2016 07:15:15

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 50.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Dehumanizer написал:

MOD написал:

no no I just mean : play with ur name bro , no 1 will report u with your official name cause all players know u =)s

i don't think if he use his known nick it will help him in low latency, as he has already gained so many enemies there and he knows exactly why is that

Funny. Care to explain which low pingers might that be ? I remember 1 or 2 not more who can't play cs even with such fantastic ping and then create excuses or reports :happy: btw Alex r is my friend and I had my chat with him. 
Maybe who r talking abt the guy who tried so desperately to kill me but failed and then gave an excuse that it was deagle practice :rolleyes:

Отсутствует

#26  07.03.2016 07:25:24

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 50.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Dehumanizer написал:

T@RN@D@ написал:

;) 1. when I get redirected/if I get redirected even if there is a single player that s been

redirected with me to high I don't join the sv back

this reason doesn't give you the right to keep joining low latency server after the redirection.

2. I believe when this report was made there were less than 12 people in low (I was in Ipt from 1 hour or so

and not a single soul came to high.

the demo you provided has been watched along with the opposite demo from High Latency server while you were
getting redirecting:
http://cs.iptcom.net/hltv//27015/cs.ipt … ec.dem.bz2

you were playing under nick: Desert cold | Red Nose, there was 3 other players playing with you:
1)gohan.in
2)BM
3)ArtiC feveR | Blue eyes
you played with them till 05:52 then you left the game by your own and gets back at 12:32 with

different nick which is "Kn!ghT hawK^"
at this time there were 2 players which is:
1)cR1T1k@l
2)BM
you and cR1T1k@l was playing as CT against BM till he left the game at 16:22 and you directly left it at the

same time and went to Low Latency server instead of playing against cR1T1k@l
probably those players are not count as souls for you maybe alians, the only souls you consider is the one inside Low Latency.
lets get back to the beginning of this demo where you started a very interesting conversation with the player

"gohan.in" and it goes like:
Desert cold | Red Nose :  ping limit violation :P fix it before someone reports u goku :)'
gohan.in :  :poop:
Desert cold | Red Nose :  ) ignore my words and repent later maybe ?? :)
gohan.in :  do waht

if you really think that he is violating the ping limit why wont you just accept that you did the same at Low Latency ?

teasing the players and bugging their butts then coming here and crying that the server is empty all the times while there is a message showing up the time you join the server which has less than 12 players telling you that:
[PB] Ping checking disabled due to immunity...
but you and some other bots still thinking that your smarter than the server system and you have the rights to ruin

others game by applying your own rules on them.
tuno cbou Alex r has all the right to report you when your fooling the gremlins and keep joining the wrong server.

The players who did come run away too early after they keep dying :/ )

welcome to the online gaming world, where people play and then get bored and quit and then join back and so on,

exactly like you did here.

3. 230 ping . when 40 or nearby ping players come to high, i check the low lat there will be players there

.they don't have any problems killinhy high pingers.. (And I like them playing.. Becomes more fun when they got

advantage against me )

because he has the right to do that :rolleyes:

if everyone will do the same your doing, hight latency will remain empty the whole day, if you really love IPT then

play inside the server which made to fit your game performance and try to keep it avtive.

6. And as for redirection system ... It says players above 40 will be redirected. But I still can't figure out how

they r redirectd. Players above 300 stays sometime and 100 ping guy gets redirected... And even high pingers get

redirected to low lat saying they have low ping.

this is only in your imagination.

7.recently a topic where a guy avoided even the extended ban... No additional action were taken.

Server rules:

IV. Actions of the server's administration
    1. It is prohibited to try to involve the server's administration in a discussion on wrongful acts of the

administration or non-applying sanctions to the other players even if they break the server's rules. All questions

about the fallacy of the server's administrators decisions one should solve with use of private messages, forum or ICQ

(the ICQ UIN can be found in the forum by the administrator's profile ). You must expound the problem and provide

objective proofs of the administrator's mistake. This can be a demo, a screenshot or the chat log.

T@RN@D@ написал:

:/ come on man ! does unban process require that much time ? i saw u online.. u just left. leaving

me banned :shok:

T@RN@D@ написал:

hmm. no reply.. fine

i ll keep this in mind.

keep in mind also that admins are not your employees whenever you call them they should respond same moment, your case took not less than 4 hours to be checked and you didn't had any problem later to post a very long boring article claiming that your wrongful act is right when the answer for all your questions is posted already before, in fact you don't have to wait for any admin answer as the server is answering you already everytime you join it if pay attention but you dont and for you its ok to waste our time.

Wow ! Y did u even bother to reply after the time had already expired and when admin are so much busy..
Too lazy to reply to this as it s meaningless. And I do know u have read my chat so y not post till the end of gohan and my conversation.. U r very gud at making one look like the evil master mind. ;) that chat was a advise from a friend who dint want to lose another decent player from sv.. We all know how that works.
New guy comes
Righteous Ukrainian reports for a "valid" reason
New guy ip banned which is dynamic of course
New guy joins the next day
Admin makes it his duty to permanently ban fr avoiding.
(On a diff note : Still that Ukrainian was let off with a additional 2 weeks btw coz the "guy" thgt the ban is for a PC and not fr the player)

Отредактированно T@RN@D@ (07.03.2016 07:29:32)

Отсутствует

#27  07.03.2016 07:35:00

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 48.0

Dehumanizer написал:

i like when people pull out their finger from their butts so that they can breath some oxygen which makes their brains work properly

This is what happens when you miss biology class during school :lol:

Отсутствует

#28  07.03.2016 07:43:03

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 50.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

www.cs.iptcom.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=364&p=1103

This page and next... Fast ppc waited fr All the players to get redirectd? Suspicious :P

Отсутствует

#29  07.03.2016 07:55:55

*Blitzkrieg*Tushar
Участник
Chrome 48.0

Dehumanizer написал:

i like when people pull out their finger from their butts so that they can breath some oxygen which makes their brains work properly

Dehumanizer написал:

i had no problem to close your mouth here for another 30 days, want to try ?

BASIC RULES
I. Communication
The following prohibitions are effectual for all types of communications available on the server during the game including text chat and voice chat as well as for nicknames.
IT  IS  STRICTLY  FORBIDDEN:
  1. to use foul or obscene language
    2. to offend any player directly
    3. to insult any player's race, national, religious, aesthetic, sexual and team senses or political views
    4. to make any kind of advertising, clear or hidden
    5. to provoke any player to inadequate behavior
    6. to threaten any player in one way or another
Px should take note of this :bye:

Отредактированно *Blitzkrieg*Tushar (07.03.2016 07:58:50)

Отсутствует

#30  07.03.2016 08:11:33

Dehumanizer
Модератор
Chrome 48.0

Dehumanizer написал:

This is what happens when you miss biology class during school :lol:

its common sense, as i don't see anything from you both except farting all over the topic :cool:

Отсутствует

#31  07.03.2016 08:15:11

Dehumanizer
Модератор
Chrome 48.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

www.cs.iptcom.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=364&p=1103

This page and next... Fast ppc waited fr All the players to get redirectd? Suspicious :P

as long as non of them complain no body cares ;)

Отсутствует

#32  07.03.2016 08:21:29

Dehumanizer
Модератор
Chrome 48.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

Too lazy to reply to this as it s meaningless

are you sure about that ?:rolleyes:

And I do know u have read my chat so y not post till the end of gohan and my conversation

you didnt answer the question below yet

Dehumanizer написал:

that chat was a advise from a friend who dint want to lose another decent player from sv

no body asked for your advise, he has all the right to play with whatever ping he has when the players are less than 12 so keep it for your self nice boy :cool:

Отсутствует

#33  07.03.2016 08:35:42

Dehumanizer
Модератор
Chrome 48.0

Dehumanizer написал:

Dehumanizer написал:

BASIC RULES
I. Communication
The following prohibitions are effectual for all types of communications available on the server during the game including text chat and voice chat as well as for nicknames.
    3. to insult any player's race, national, religious, aesthetic, sexual and team senses or political views

finally! you did knew where to find the server rules, seems like my advise works will with you :lol:

Отсутствует

#34  07.03.2016 09:04:10

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 48.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Dehumanizer написал:

a
no body asked for your advise, he has all the right to play with whatever ping he has when the players are less than 12 so keep it for your self nice boy :cool:

:cool: thnx fr the compliment. but only who join forum or atleast visit the sites are aware of the 12 player globlin rules.. console only says they would be redirected and forget to mention that u ll be banned for re entry :rolleyes: and my bad gremlins* so yea i will keep advising them so they dont get reportd and banned for their ignorance :cool:

Отсутствует

#35  07.03.2016 09:11:13

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 48.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Dehumanizer написал:

And I do know u have read my chat so y not post till the end of gohan and my conversation
you didnt answer the question below yet

read chat again my dear admin ;) i said u might get reportd by others for ping limit violation.. if I thought he was violating ping then i would ve reportd him myself. :cool:
there r players whose ping goes whooping from 70 to 250 s and so on .. this makes us really hard to shoot at him as he keeps teleporting.. that was not the case in my report ;) it was out of pure jealousy and arrogance of being a localite of the sv ;)
anyway ban has already expired. so until next time my dear admin :P :D ciao :bye:

Отсутствует

#36  07.03.2016 15:28:39

vaity96
Участник
FireFox 44.0

Dehumanizer написал:

Dehumanizer написал:

Dehumanizer написал:

BASIC RULES
I. Communication

finally! you did knew where to find the server rules, seems like my advise works will with you :lol:

If any one is concerned about rules of sv  is there any warning required or we can report directly ?

Отсутствует

#37  07.03.2016 16:56:03

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 48.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

vaity96 написал:

Dehumanizer написал:

Dehumanizer написал:

BASIC RULES
I. Communication

If any one is concerned about rules of sv  is there any warning required or we can report directly ?

well ping limit does not require warnings :P i found out the hard way ! :D

Отсутствует

#38  07.03.2016 18:13:37

vaity96
Участник
FireFox 44.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

vaity96 написал:

Dehumanizer написал:

well ping limit does not require warnings :P i found out the hard way ! :D

Man it could have ended on a good note but unfortunately it didn't

Отсутствует

#39  07.03.2016 19:09:01

MOD
Участник
Opera 35.0

vaity96 написал:

yes thats the real question !! :rolleyes:

Отсутствует

#40  07.03.2016 19:22:34

Dehumanizer
Модератор
Chrome 48.0

vaity96 написал:

Dehumanizer написал:

Dehumanizer написал:

BASIC RULES
I. Communication

its will be always nice to ask/warn the player before reporting him in case of not cheating, but this is not a must.

Отсутствует

#41  07.03.2016 19:29:56

vaity96
Участник
FireFox 44.0

Dehumanizer написал:

vaity96 написал:

Dehumanizer написал:

its will be always nice to ask/warn the player before reporting him in case of not cheating, but this is not a must.

kk got it. Is spamming smoke grenades  from spawn area is illegal too I mean we can report such activity ?

Отредактированно vaity96 (07.03.2016 19:30:56)

Отсутствует

#42  07.03.2016 19:31:29

Dehumanizer
Модератор
Chrome 48.0

T@RN@D@ написал:

that was not the case in my report

you need to understand that there is reason behind making low and high servers
there is a moment of time delaying high and low pingers can take advantage of it while playing against each other, if you went to low latency with such ping you will had advantage over low ping players and its the same when low ping players play in high, before as i remember the steam players with high ping can join the low latency without getting redirected and its also the same for steam player with low ping "they can join high latency without getting redirected" and this was a problem from the game company it self, later on this wont happen anymore, in the demo you posted in your first comment, you can see that Psycho got redirected from low latency although he is a steam player.

Отсутствует

#43  07.03.2016 19:34:54

Dehumanizer
Модератор
Chrome 48.0

vaity96 написал:

Dehumanizer написал:

vaity96 написал:

kk got it. Is spamming smoke grenades  from spawn area is illegal too I mean we can report such activity ?

last time i asked Px about this he said there is no problem with that.

Отсутствует

#44  08.03.2016 13:56:14

vaity96
Участник
FireFox 44.0

Dehumanizer написал:

vaity96 написал:

Dehumanizer написал:

last time i asked Px about this he said there is no problem with that.

Okayzzz

Отсутствует

#45  11.08.2016 21:09:15

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 52.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Emma is Back :facepalm:

Сервер: IPT CS 1.6 High Latency
Игрок: BB
Запрос:
death
WallHack

ss link : http://jmp.sh/0O6hncv

|AgrEss!0n| T0RN4D0 =)
Legality is a matter of power, not justice.

Отсутствует

#46  11.08.2016 22:30:27

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.40
Рейтинг :   [+ 565/ -51 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Ban removed

Я поклоняюсь Святой Троице: Светлому, Тёмному и Нефильтрованному©

Отсутствует

#47  12.08.2016 05:49:07

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 51.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Px написал:

Ban removed

Thank you =)

|AgrEss!0n| T0RN4D0 =)

Отсутствует

#48  20.10.2016 03:50:06

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 53.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

http://www.cs.iptcom.net/#!cs_banlist?bid=166822

Игрок: rmd inside
Запрос:
LazY
MultiHack
nya

Ss : http://jmp.sh/zXiVGK4

Demo : http://cs.iptcom.net/hltv//27015/cs.ipt … ld.dem.bz2

|AgrEss!0n| T0RN4D0 =)
Ignorance is not as same as innocence.

Отсутствует

#49  20.10.2016 11:27:32

Ranmalit
Нуб и бот
Chrome 54.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 18/ -6 ]
Профиль  Вебсайт

Maybe you do this with purpose? Changing nickname all the time to get more players banned?
I really don't see any other reason to do that...

By the way... have you ever heard of module that doesn't take in count certain WH modules when making screenshots for CS 1.6? :yes:

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans. (c) John Lennon

Отсутствует

#50  20.10.2016 15:16:34

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 53.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Ranmalit написал:

Maybe you do this with purpose?

Sometimes :yes: but most of the times i do this coz im just relaxing playing some music , external distractions side by side.

Besides im not the only one who gets false reportd while on different nicks. Browse through other threads my friend. Isn't that the whole point of reporting system. Report/not report  a player not by his name but analysing his gameplay?

|AgrEss!0n| T0RN4D0 =)

Отсутствует

#51  20.10.2016 15:19:48

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 53.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Ranmalit написал:

have you ever heard of module that doesn't take in count certain WH modules when making screenshots for CS 1.6?

Well i certainly have not :no: but im sure Px and other admins have done their research on these things. Anyway thank you for ur information .

|AgrEss!0n| T0RN4D0 =)

Отсутствует

#52  20.10.2016 15:21:27

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 53.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Well Ranmalit i believe i have provided the right demo as well so feel free to check it and share ur expertise.

Отредактированно T@RN@D@ (20.10.2016 15:21:56)

|AgrEss!0n| T0RN4D0 =)

Отсутствует

#53  20.10.2016 15:23:08

Ranmalit
Нуб и бот
Chrome 54.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

I don't know...
Really... I think there should be something like votekick active...
Sometimes you watch and it's like... okay... it looks suspicious... but I'm not sure... and than one player says that it looks like wh, another...

My point is that when many people are not feeling certain player playing fair... I think it would be reasonable to kick player most players don't want to play with without getting low skill ban.

Отсутствует

#54  20.10.2016 15:26:37

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 53.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Ranmalit написал:

I think it would be reasonable to kick player

Well lets take rmd as an example..  He is one hell of a player. And many, infact the first few times he made his comeback recently all players were like he is hacking! So u mean to say we kick such a good player just coz his gameplay is above others??

|AgrEss!0n| T0RN4D0 =)

Отсутствует

#55  20.10.2016 15:29:17

Ranmalit
Нуб и бот
Chrome 54.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

I'm saying... if there are 10 people on the server and one of them looking suspicious to 9 others.... 9 players are higher priority to have comfortable play than 1... and therefore they should be able to kick one. That's what in normal world called Democracy.

It's just an opinion... and if 50% of people would vote for kicking me out of game - I would leave... it's not very pleasant to play where you are not welcome.

Отсутствует

#56  20.10.2016 15:50:35

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 53.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Ranmalit написал:

it's not very pleasant to play where you are not welcome.

Well, cs is one of the game where if someone/most of'em hate u , u can gladly kill them to ur hearts content :laughing:
I do feel more energetic when my close friends are online but at the end of the day i love cs.

Ranmalit написал:

if 50% of people would vote for kicking me out of game - I would leave

like u said, its an opinion i d prefer to stay. does that make me sadistic ? :unsure: i dunno know :happy:

|AgrEss!0n| T0RN4D0 =)

Отсутствует

#57  20.10.2016 15:53:37

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 53.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Ranmalit написал:

That's what in normal world called Democracy

And thats what i dont like about normal democracy.

offtopic:
U see people were burnt at the stake claiming that they were witches just coz nine out of ten beleived it ? would u like to have been burnt just coz everyone else thought that ? any close person of urs for that matter ? :rolleyes: .

|AgrEss!0n| T0RN4D0 =)

Отсутствует

#58  20.10.2016 15:53:53

Ranmalit
Нуб и бот
Chrome 54.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

We already figured out that you are sadistic... you said that sometimes changing nickname to get more people banned for low skill :)

Отсутствует

#59  20.10.2016 15:59:43

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 53.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Ranmalit написал:

We already figured out that you are sadistic

Thank you for figuring it out for me :)

Ranmalit написал:

that sometimes changing nickname to get more people banned for low skill

Ur assumptions again.

T@RN@D@ написал:

Maybe you do this with purpose?

I said yes to this and getting player low skill was/is not my purpose

Do u know every other player in ipt nowadays , (1 example valak hahaha) who have many active bans themsleves and others who barely know to play and might not even know what exaclty is hack start reporting players just coz some bot taught it to them without knowing the consequences. Do u think its fair that a new player eager to play on this server gets banned for no reason at all ?

And i know ( my 1st experience) the difficulties one have to face just to register in this forum just to get unbanned. Thankfully i had help in forum and fb and i think it was the time when Px was most generous explaining everything to me step by step.

Отредактированно T@RN@D@ (20.10.2016 16:05:53)

|AgrEss!0n| T0RN4D0 =)

Отсутствует

#60  20.10.2016 16:04:46

Ranmalit
Нуб и бот
Chrome 54.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

It's fine Rahul... as long as you believe in what you write...
I don't really care about the answer. That's the all point of trolling.
I though that such a smart person would recognize that.

Отсутствует

#61  20.10.2016 16:07:38

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 53.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Ranmalit написал:

That's the all point of trolling.

Ranmalit написал:

I though that such a smart person would recognize that

My friend . i did upto the point where u reported me. i always thought u were just messing around but now i dunno when u r being serious and when u r being sarcasttic :D

|AgrEss!0n| T0RN4D0 =)

Отсутствует

#62  21.10.2016 17:37:56

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 53.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

T@RN@D@ написал:

http://www.cs.iptcom.net/#!cs_banlist?bid=166822

Игрок: rmd inside
Запрос:
LazY
MultiHack
nya

Ss : http://jmp.sh/zXiVGK4

Demo : http://cs.iptcom.net/hltv//27015/cs.ipt … ld.dem.bz2

Eagerly awaiting for the decision ! =)

|AgrEss!0n| T0RN4D0 =)

Отсутствует

#63  21.10.2016 21:51:52

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.40
Профиль  Вебсайт

Ban removed

Отсутствует

#64  22.10.2016 05:26:28

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 53.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Px написал:

Ban removed

Thank you =)

Отредактированно T@RN@D@ (31.10.2016 14:17:16)

|AgrEss!0n| T0RN4D0 =)

Отсутствует

#65  31.10.2016 14:09:42

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 54.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

this was a new style :ninja:

" Benedict connected
Benedict is joining the Terrorist forc
Kicked by Console: "WallHack"
Kicked :"WallHack "

http://www.cs.iptcom.net/#!cs_banlist?bid=167328

Сервер: IPT CS 1.6 Low Latency
Игрок: Benedict
Запрос:
Death
WallHack
nya

ss : http://jmp.sh/rrxwZaC

P.S it clicked total of 16 ss of 2 maps. new policy ??

Отредактированно T@RN@D@ (31.10.2016 14:16:32)

|AgrEss!0n| T0RN4D0 =)

Отсутствует

#66  31.10.2016 15:01:16

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.40
Профиль  Вебсайт

Ban removed

Отсутствует

#67  31.10.2016 15:15:10

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 54.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Px написал:

Ban removed

Thank You

|AgrEss!0n| T0RN4D0 =)

Отсутствует

#68  05.11.2016 12:20:57

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 54.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Игрок: LeGeNd@rY BoT
Запрос:
Raizal
WallHack

ss : http://jmp.sh/jhhr0U6

P.S  This player is Ikon s@ndy

LeGeNd@rY BoT                    103.65.192.22        VALVE_0:0:1452291527   

currently avoiding two active bans for low skill . (false report of Alexander.F i believe )

http://www.cs.iptcom.net/#!cs_banlist?bid=167067

http://www.cs.iptcom.net/#!cs_banlist?bid=167046

|AgrEss!0n| T0RN4D0 =)

Отсутствует

#69  11.11.2016 17:10:16

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 54.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

http://www.cs.iptcom.net/#!cs_banlist?bid=167812

Игрок: cranky
Запрос:
InK!
Aimbot
nya

demo link: http://cs.iptcom.net/hltv//27015/cs.ipt … t2.dem.bz2

|AgrEss!0n| T0RN4D0 =)

Отсутствует

#70  11.11.2016 22:57:56

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.40
Профиль  Вебсайт

Ban removed

Отсутствует

#71  12.11.2016 10:05:48

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 54.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Px написал:

Ban removed

Thanks =)

|AgrEss!0n| T0RN4D0 =)

Отсутствует

#72  11.03.2017 14:17:36

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 56.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Apparently i have been banned =)

Игрок: other
Запрос:
Kageyama Shigeo
STEAM_0:0:123031026
WallHack
nya

http://www.cs.iptcom.net/#!cs_banlist?bid=172492

ss link : http://jmp.sh/IZ3AdSv

|AgrEss!0n| T0RN4D0 =)

Отсутствует

#73  11.03.2017 14:54:50

Px
☆Tester x64☆
SeaMonkey 2.46
Профиль  Вебсайт

kk

Отсутствует

#74  11.03.2017 15:43:57

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 56.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Px написал:

kk

Thank you  =)

|AgrEss!0n| T0RN4D0 =)

Отсутствует

#75  10.07.2017 19:08:43

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 59.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Игрок: Payback
Запрос:
Chicken
WallHack

Screenshots : http://jmp.sh/zAkKY6S

Отредактированно T@RN@D@ (10.07.2017 19:13:39)

|AgrEss!0n| T0RN4D0
Go Beyond.
PLUS ULTRA!

Отсутствует

#76  23.07.2017 12:19:49

T@RN@D@
Участник
Chrome 59.0
Профиль  Вебсайт

Игрок: mensxp
Запрос:
Midoriya
WallHack

Screensshots : http://jmp.sh/wPa4yvs  ( Do u even watch these ) :rolleyes:

PS : The reporter mensxp is Indian Army. he reports anyone who dominates him without spectating.
       The last appeal made above in the prev page where Payback reported me . that was also Indian Army . No actions were taken against him back then and i had kept quiet. But these rage reports of his are increasing . Please do take necessary actions this time .

Thank you =)

Отредактированно T@RN@D@ (23.07.2017 12:20:46)

|AgrEss!0n| T0RN4D0
Go Beyond.
PLUS ULTRA!

Отсутствует

#77  23.07.2017 15:24:54

skvid
на страже порядка
Chrome 59.0
Рейтинг :   [+ 124/ -8 ]

hcr

В век интернета быть тупым - это выбор.
Странная у меня работа. Спрашивают как с умного, платят как дебилу.
Истории в маршрутке. "Мы ехали пол часа, никто не пукал. Как только Вы зашли, кто-то начал пукать..." (как хотите, так и понимайте)

Отсутствует

Board footer