Valak hahaha — 02.11.2016 14:53:24

Link to current ban:  http://www.cs.iptcom.net/#!cs_banlist?bid=167140
Player's nickname: Valak hahaha
Ban Reason: Low Skill
Nick Name of Admin Who Banned You:  BeeR | [PRIDE]-Px
Link to the demo file: http://cs.iptcom.net/hltv//27015/cs.ipt … no.dem.bz2

Dear Admin Px,
                 I am sure that someone has report me as low skill to take revenge. Sir, please i m sure i dont have low skill because i m in the top 100 in your IPT server but now my rank has come down to about 520.. Someone has reported about me to take revenge i m sure sir. Please unban me i love playing on this server and i played regularly for about 3 4 hrs in IPT server.. Sir i m not sure about the demo file i have sent you. Sorry for that Admin.

Thanking You,
                                                                                                                                              Yours Respectively,
                                                                                                                                              Satish Kumar Panda
                                                                                                                                        In game nick- Valak hahaha.

T@RN@D@ — 02.11.2016 14:59:38

false reporting other players leads to low skill ban. and avoiding those bans leads to an extended ban . u ve done both of them and also continued to abuse the report module.

Valak hahaha — 02.11.2016 15:02:24

T@RN@D@ написал:

false reporting other players leads to low skill ban. and avoiding those bans leads to an extended ban . u ve done both of them and also continued to abuse the report module.

No aggression tornado i m really saying the truth i have not sent a false report.. Someone has reported to take revenge of killing him.. And i truly respect thereles and regulations of the server.
And Rahul i have reported any player after discussing with my friends Chirag Panchal , Sandy Maurya etc. If u dont believe u can ask them

T@RN@D@ — 02.11.2016 15:06:19

Valak hahaha написал:

i have not sent a false report

Yes u have. u just dont know it or maybe u do

Anyway Admin Px takes the decision. Wait for his reply and don't create additional topics (spam) .

T@RN@D@ — 02.11.2016 15:08:09

Valak hahaha написал:

Chirag Panchal , Sandy Maurya

They are not the Brightest spectators in the server . And currently one of them is serving a ban for the same reason.

Px — 02.11.2016 15:08:32

Don't see any reasons for unban in foreseen future